Women account for over 80% of consumer spending decisions. Are women consumers important to your business? Are you looking for ways to establish a relationship with this important decision making group? Did you know that women make purchasing decisions based upon the context of what is happening in their lives at any given moment, not what age category they are in? Life stage is a more accurate gauge of a woman's needs, activities and shopping patterns.
If you want to connect with women – you need to be where they are! The MN Metro Chapter of the LPGA Women Who Play can provide your company a direct link to a highly educated, affluent group of professional women who make purchasing decisions for their businesses and households and happen to have a passion for the sport of golf.
The LPGA Women Who Play Offers Your Company:
- A direct link to an influential and loyal audience of women with purchasing power both personally and professionally
- An opportunity to actively demonstrate your company's outreach to women
- A channel to establish a connection to golf with your female consumers (women to women)
- Opportunity to develop relationship/access to women/families in order to build larger loyal women's consumer base
- Ability to leverage word of mouth information distribution about your products and services
LPGA Women Who Play Members Are:
- In their prime earning years
- 50% are married, 32% single and 18% either widowed or divorced
- More than 80% employed full time
- 44% earn in excess of $80K; 45% have HHI > $100K
- Affluent and well educated (over 84% have college degrees; of these 44% have graduate degrees)
- 44% are either business owners, senior managers, executives or in professional/technical positions
- 10% own their own businesses
- Avid Golfers (74% play 25+ rounds per year)
LPGA Women Who Play Economic Clout:
- $66.4M Total Golf Spending of EWGA Members* in 2011 including golf-related travel (*18-hole total equivalent rounds played)
- $520K average annual spend by EWGA Chapters within their local communities
- There are over 150 members in the MN Metro Chapter
If you want to learn about our 2018 Business Partner Sponsorship, click here.
If you’re a golf course and would like to be part of our Preferred Course Program, click here.
Thank you for your interest in MN Metro EWGA.
Janette Schull, MN Metro EWGA Marketing Director